Beginners to advanced classes for all ages
We believe that everybody deserves the right to get home safely! With the increasing violence in our communcity self defence skills is more important than ever.Our self defence classes are principle based programs teaching skills that can be used in a wide range of situations. Classes provide plenty of hands on practice so that you gain confidence in using them when you need to act.
Take control of your personal safety, self protection and self defence through our AAA programs of...
+ Awareness - of your personal safety by learning how to recognise threats on the streets to keep safe
+ Avoidance - to maintain your self protection by creating distance between you and an attacker
+ Action - using effective self defence methods that are simple and effective to take control.
- Plenty of hands on practice so that you gain confidence in using them when you need to act.
- How to remain safe in a range of situations and confrontations
- Principle based programs teaching skills of Awareness, Avoidance & Action, the key to your self defence and protection.
- How to recognize threats on the streets to keep safe
- How to create time and space to get away safely
- Learn how to respond in confrontations
- Learn self defence techniques that are simple and effective
- Increased confidence to handle conflict
- Water bottle to keep hydrates
- Pen to jot down key points for you, on the supplied reference booklet
- Your enthusiasm, and be open to give things a try.
Appropriate comfortable clothing that won't restrict your movement!
Every lady needs to learn self defence...we also have family rates!
Bayside Ladies Kickboxing requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Bayside Ladies Kickboxing to organise a refund or transfer
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Bayside Ladies Kickboxing or organised by Bayside Ladies Kickboxing must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Bayside Ladies Kickboxing.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Bayside Ladies Kickboxing unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Bayside Ladies Kickboxing classes and events or on Bayside Ladies Kickboxing's premises. (For use of Bayside Ladies Kickboxing marketing materials).
Bayside Ladies Kickboxing requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.